Celsian Education looking for a Teaching Assistant, to join an experienced, forward-thinking Early Years team that are committed to a child-centred approach.
You will be joining a popular primary school in Manchester from as soon as possible until the end of the academic year.
Applicants will need to:-
- have previous experience of working in Early Years
- share an understanding of the importance of a child-centred approach to learning
- hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3, BTEC Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in Teaching Assistant or Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Develop and promote positive relationships with children, adults and other practitioners
- Plan deliver and evaluate teaching and learning activities under the direction of a teacher
- Support literacy and Numeracy development
- Observe and promote pupil performance and development
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent range of free face to face CPD courses
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted