KS2 Teacher - Manchester
Celsian Education are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to work within a dedicated and welcoming Primary School that is based in South Manchester. This is a full time temporary position until July 2021.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a teaching qualification e.g. PGCE, B.Ed, GTP
- Is an outstanding and passionate Primary Class Teacher with high expectations of learning and behaviour
- is committed to inclusion and to providing exciting learning opportunities for children of all abilities
- has experience in teaching KS2
- has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- Can engage and inspire all their pupils
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent range of free face to face CPD courses
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted