An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified Teacher of Science to maintain a high standard of teaching, inspire the students and continue to drive up performance within a Secondary school based in South Birmingham starting January 2021.
This 11-16 Secondary School provides high quality teaching and learning in a positive, friendly environment. This is a great opportunity to work within a Good Ofsted rated secondary school where students achieve well and to become part of a supportive team of determined leaders and governors to continue to raise standards in the teaching and achievements.
You will need to be resourceful and innovative in your teaching approach and be able to teach all aspects of Science at key stage 3 and 4. The position is full-time temporary to start January 2021 or sooner.
- Secondary Teacher of Science KS3- 4
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Have QTS or QTLS and are registered with either IfL or The Education & Training Foundation.
- Be an inspirational role model; committed to their own learning and that of others
- Have a positive mind-set and a desire to develop the whole person
- Be committed to improving the life-chances of young people
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a passion for their subject that is infectious
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- FREE face to face CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
If you are interested in this role, please call Stacey on 0121 633 4698 for more information
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted