Teaching Assistant I Phonics Support I KS1 I January I Oldham
Are you a qualified teaching assistant? Do you have recent experience in working with small groups of key stage 1 children delivering Phonics sessions? Are you looking for work after Christmas?
If so, then Celsian Education may have the role for you.
We are currently working with a primary school in Oldham who has recently been rated as good by OFSTED. They are looking to recruit for an experienced teaching assistant to deliver phonics sessions on a part time basis to small groups of key stage 1 children, after the Christmas break.
The role will continue until the SATs in May. The role will be part time (2 or 3 days a week) and the successful candidate will be asked to work with small groups of children across Key stage 1 at varying attainment levels, to enhance their phonics knowledge.
All short-listed candidates will be asked to provide at least 2 references to cover the last 2 years, at least 1 of which must be from a school or educational establishment. Also, will be required t hold an enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one. Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for this role you will need to:-
- Hold a valid & recognised level 3 childcare qualification
- Have recent experience working in Key Stage 1 classes
- Have recent experience delivering phonics sessions to pupils
- Be genuinely committed to enhancing the educational and personal development of the groups of children and the rest of the class.
When you work with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free regular online CPD courses.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted