An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Reprographics and ICT Technician to work within a Secondary school based in South Birmingham starting January 2021 on a part time basis.
The role will involve working individually with the support of team members including the ICT manager. The tasks will involve carrying out hardware/software installations, basic administration, health checks, minor repairs and maintenance of peripherals and network infrastructure. You will be working with servers, desktops, interactive whiteboards, speakers, amplifiers, printers, visualisers, cameras, scanners, photocopiers and connecting tablets.
The school is looking for a well organised individual to work under the instruction/guidance of the senior staff to provide day to day support of ICT systems within the school. This role is temporary to start January 2021 on a part-time basis, 3 days per week.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications/experience working within the ICT profession
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Excellent subject knowledge
- A minimum of one-year experience working as a Reprographics and ICT Technician
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS check on the update service
- Able to provide references to cover the last 2 years of employment history
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- FREE face to face CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
If you are interested in this role, please call Stacey on 0121 633 4698 for more information
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted