SEN Teaching Assistants - Mainstream Schools and Special Schools required:
Both Mainstream and Special Schools in Leeds come to Celsian Education to book SEN Teaching Assistants for both full-time roles and day to day supply. Therefore, we are looking for flexible teaching assistants to join our team.
If you are looking to get into career in education, whether you are wanting a long-term role or daily supply to work around prior commitments, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
· Have experience working with SEN students
· Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained (although this training can be provided)
· Be flexible, patient and nurturing
· Be able to communicate effectively within a team
· Be confident in managing challenging behaviours
· If you are an experienced or aspiring SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply with your CV.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 days.
· Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview. · Temp-to-perm - if you like the school you are working within, we make it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract.· Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent· Weekly pay done through online timesheets. · Pay between £65 and £70 per day.
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (registered on the online update service) and relevant safeguarding training.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted