School Cleaner I Oldham I January I Temporary
Do you have experience working as a cleaner in a school, childrens centre or nursery? Or perhaps within the hospitality industry? Are you looking for a temporary cleaning role in January?
Celsian Education are working with a primary school in Oldham to recruit for a temporary cleaner to assist with the additional workload that is currently required. The role will start after Christmas and will be every day, Monday - Friday, EG from 3pm till 5pm. However other roles that are ad-hoc or a few days a week, do become available from time to time such as lunchtime organiser.
It is essential that you have recent experience as a cleaner, for at least 12 weeks.
As a School Cleaner you are to maintain high cleaning standards in and around the school.
The Job Role will involve
- Cleaning washrooms, classrooms, communal areas. vacuuming, mopping, wet and dry wiping & emptying waste bins.
- Reporting any concerns or accidents to manager/supervisor
Requirements to work as a School Cleaner
- Hold an Enhanced DBS check that is on the update service is essential.
- To be able to provide sufficient references that will cover the last 2 years.
- Experience cleaning within a school environment is preferred however not essential, but some cleaning experience is essential.
When you work with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free regular online CPD courses.To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. Celsian will be required to obtain at least 2 references to cover the last 2 years, 1 of which will need to be from a school. You will also be required to hold an enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted