Teaching Assistants Required in January - Special Needs and Mainstream. Primary and Secondary. Full Time/Part Time/Daily Supply Work Are you a creative and nurturing teaching assistant looking for a new exciting role in January?
Do you have previous experience working in a SEN or mainstream setting?
If so we would love to hear from you!
At Celsian Education we are currently working on a variety of different roles to start in January, we currently have both long- and short-term opportunities available as well as full or part time. Therefore, we are looking for new, confident and outstanding teaching assistants to join our team. Whether you are looking for flexibility to work around other commitments or new and rewarding role to commit to we have a lot of opportunities available.
- We are looking for teaching assistants who have experience working with children, whether in an educational or residential setting.
- You must have experience supporting students with special educational needs such as Autism.
- Childcare or relevant qualifications would be advantageous but are not essential.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and either have or be willing to apply for overseas police clearance if you have lived or worked outside of the UK within the last 5 years.
- You will need to either have or be willing to process an enhanced DBS check that is registered on the online update service.
- Celsian Education are currently working with a high number or SEN and mainstream schools and provisions across West Yorkshire therefore the demand for staffing has increased so we are looking for new, enthusiastic teaching assistants. - We can offer long term placements, temp to perm schemes, short term cover or daily supply for those needing flexibility - Pay is done weekly on PAYE and the daily rate is between £65 and £70 per day. - We offer continual CPD both online and face to face, including Team Teach, Makaton, Autism Awareness, PECS and behaviour management. - See our google reviews ( Google Reviews <https://www.google.com/search?q=celsian+leeds+google+reviews&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB929GB929&oq=celsian+leeds+google+reviews&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160.4943j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8>) to find out how we have helped other practitioners to secure work.
For any further information please feel free to contact us in branch or if you would like to join our team of successful teaching assistants click APPLY NOW.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted