Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you have recent experience teaching in KS2? Are you dedicated to raising attainment in key stage 2?
If so, at Celsian Education we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented Teacher to work in a Primary school based in Birmingham.
The School recruiting for this KS2 role are looking for:
- A responsible and dedicated individual to join their hardworking team
- A teacher who can demonstrate a strong subject knowledge in all areas of the primary curriculum
- A motivated practitioner with a proven track record for raising standards
- An individual with a passion for teaching, and a belief that all children can achieve
- A supportive mentor and an encouraging team player
Benefits for you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A wide variety of suitable vacancies
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Free teaching resources
- Out of hours contact
You will also benefit from having a dedicated consultant who will:
- Offer dependable career advice
- Explain the recruitment process in more detail
- Offer friendly and constructive advice and guidance throughout
- Listen to your employment preferences, and go through your options with you until you are one hundred percent satisfied,
- Help you prepare for any tasks and challenges you may have to complete
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teacher First and hold QTS status
- Hold a current enhanced DBS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Have recent teaching experience in the U.K. teaching in a KS2
Apply Now: If you are interested in this role or know anyone who is, please call Brad on 0121 633 4698 or email on for more information.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted