Early Years Teacher I Oldham I Full time I Easter
Are you a qualified teacher with recent experience teaching within an Early Years setting? Are you currently looking for a temporary teaching role?
Celsian Education are working with a primary school in Oldham to help them in their quest to recruit an experienced early years trained teacher.
All candidates must have recent experience teaching Early Years and have a good understanding and familiarity teaching phonics. The role is to start after the Easter break and will continue until the end of the academic year.
Celsian Education are required to obtain at least 2 references to cover the last 2 years 1 of which must be from your most recent school or childcare setting. You will also be required to hold an enhanced DBS that is on the update service, or be willing to obtain a new one.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Qualified teacher with recent experience of the EYFS curriculum.
- Hold a current enhanced DBS that is on the update service (or be happy to apply for one through Celsian).
- Be a warm and caring individual focused on raising achievement levels.
- Have recent teaching experience in the U.K.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
When you work with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free regular CPD courses.To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted