PE Teacher - Bolton
Celsian Education is looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher from May 2021 to cover maternity leave.
This post is suitable for an experienced or newly qualified teacher wishing to join a team of specialists in a "good" mixed secondary school in Bolton.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the OCR Cambridge National Sports Studies qualification
- Experience of teaching PE to KS3/KS4
- The ability to contribute to an extensive extra-curricular programme
- The ability to plan and deliver high quality lessons
- The ability to engage and inspire pupils
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent range of free face to face CPD courses
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted