Celsian Education are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic, experienced cover supervisor to join a large secondary school in Salford. We would particularly welcome applications from graduates seeking school experience before embarking on a teaching career.
As a cover supervisor you will be required to cover a range of lessons in the teachers absence, ensuring students stay on task with work that has been set and offering support where needed.
You will not have to plan or mark work and specific subject knowledge is not necessary; you just need the enthusiasm, confidence to deliver the work that has been set with strong knowledge on behaviour management strategies and the ability to build rapport with students and staff.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Has experience of working within a school or with young people in other settings
- Motivates students to work hard and try their best
- Possesses excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Manages student learning through effective delivery of provided lesson plans
- Encourages students to learn
- Is organised and reliable
- Works hard to ensure all students are engaged in their learning
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted