Cover Supervisor l Oldham
Pay £65-£80 per day
Do you have a passion for supporting the learning of all students?
Celsian Education are looking for enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to work in a well-established, culturally diverse secondary school in Oldham on an ongoing basis.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be required to cover a range of lessons in the teachers absence, ensuring students stay on task with work that has been set and offering support where needed.
- Working with students in KS3 and KS4 (ages 11-16).
- Full time or part time flexible positions available.
- Ideal for graduates, sports coaches, youth workers and NQTs
- Lessons will all be set and you will be expected to make sure the students stay on task.
- Have previous experience working with children or young people
- Have a passion for working with children and young people
- Be pro-active and adaptable, with lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Possess excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Be adaptable as you may be covering a range of subjects during the day.
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic opportunities, apply now or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted