Are you and experienced cover supervisor? Are you seeking a future career in teaching and looking to gain more experience working in schools before applying for your PGCE?
Celsian Education are recruiting a cover supervisor to work within a Worcester based secondary school on a full time basis starting 19th April 2021.
You will be working within a high achieving secondary school who are good Ofsted rated school with significant outstanding features. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a school where students achieve well and to become part of a supportive team who will ensure that you are always supported in an enriched and exciting environment.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be required to cover short-term absence of a teacher, delivering high-quality pre-planned lessons and to manage behaviour within the classroom to ensuring pupils remain on task with the work they have been set. You will be covering an absent teacher at short notice, so flexibility and commitment is essential.
- Must hold a minimum degree level qualification
- Have excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have a strong desire to inspire and support young people
- Previous experience of working with similar age groups would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible working hours and days to suit you
- Regular work available within local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- FREE face to face CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every Teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every Teaching Assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey Grubham directly or contact me to discuss further
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted