Special Needs Teaching Assistants Required North of Leeds, Full Time - Special Educational Needs
Are you a nurturing and calm person looking for a new exciting opportunity?
Do you have previous experience of supporting students with Special Educational Needs?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a successful SEN school in Leeds.
· You will be supporting students with varied special educational needs such as Autism, Downs Syndrome, ADHD and challenging behaviours. Therefore, we are looking for someone with a background of caring for children and young people who have additional learning needs.
· You will be required to work on a 1:1 basis as well as small groups and general classroom support, under the supervision of the class teacher.
· Experience and knowledge of SEND such as Autism is essential.
· You must be able to work full time, term time only between the hours of 8:30 and 15:30.
· This is a long-term role for the rest of the academic year with the view of permanent employment after that.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now or contact us in branch for further information. Special Needs Teaching Assistants Required North of Leeds, Full Time - Special Educational Needs
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted