Celsian Education Birmingham are recruiting an Intervention Teaching Assistant to work within a South Birmingham based secondary school.
You will assist with planning and delivering interventions for a small group of students with an emphasis on supporting achievement. You will also create resources to meet the individual student needs. You will monitor, assess, and analyse data to develop targeted intervention sessions. You will have an interest in supporting students and the enthusiasm and commitment to raise pupil achievement and remove barriers to pupils learning are essential.
You will work within a thriving 11-19 secondary school alongside a supportive team of determined leaders and governors to continue to raise standards in the teaching and achievements. Expectations are high for both students and staff with a continuous encouragement for the development of learning and drive for knowledge. You will become part of a friendly staff team tasked to inspire your students to achieve and raise aspirations.
- Hold a relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Relevant experience across key stage 3 and 4
- A calm and positive attitude
- Have a passion for supporting and nurturing students
- A strong desire to inspire and support young people
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS check on the update service
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years' employment history
In return, Celsian Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Part-time and Full-time contracts
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- FREE face to face CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every Teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every Teaching Assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further on 0121 633 4698
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted