Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
School - Full Time - Immediate Start - Autism - ASD
Are you a qualified Higher-Level Teaching Assistant looking for a new and rewarding challenge?
Do you have experience with students who have Special Educational Needs?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have been approached by a welcoming setting in Birmingham who currently have requirements for a HLTA to work within their SEN provision. The students are Primary aged and will have varying needs, therefore someone who has a history of working within the SEN sector would be ideal.
As a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant, your duties will be:
- Covering classes in the class teacher's absence and working closely with the teacher helping with planning and activities therefore you must be confident in your ability to engage to the students and lead a class.
- Helping with interventions and 1:1s, identifying the needs of individuals and contributing towards their care plans.
- Encouraging acceptance and inclusion of the child with special needs to support achievement and development.
- Promoting and reinforcing the child's self-esteem and encourage the child to maximise their achievement and development.
- Monitoring, evaluating and providing teachers with feedback on pupil's participation and progress
- Contributing to the maintenance of pupil's records.
To be considered for this role you must hold HLTA status, whether a HLTA qualification, relevant degree qualification or teacher status.
We are looking for someone who can work full time and commit to this role, it is a long-term role set to begin as soon as possible and be until the end of academic year with the view of then going permanent.
If you think you are the right person for this Special Needs HLTA role, please apply now or contact Brad today on 0121 633 4698
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.