Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Early Years Practitioners - North Leeds
- Roles for Level 2 and Level 3 Qualified Staff
- North Leeds
- Roles start from April 2021
- £10 p/hour
- Apply with your CV today!
Are you a passionate nursery nurse or nursery assistant available to start work immediately in North Leeds?
Celsian Education are currently recruiting for 2 qualified and motivated Early Years Practitioner to join a brilliant team in the Yeadon (LS19) area of Leeds. Your role will include:
- Delivering high quality childcare alongside a highly motivated team
- Delivering personal care such as feeding and changing as and when required
- Ensure the safety of all the children within your care and have a good knowledge and understanding of current safeguarding policies
- Good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Being passionate and enthusiastic about delivering high quality childcare
To be a successful applicant you must:
- Hold a current enhanced DBS that is on the update service (or be happy to obtain a new one through Celsian).
- Hold eligibility to work in the UK.
- Have recent Nursery childcare experience in the U.K
- Have an EYFS specific qualification to level 2 or above
- Be a warm and caring individual committed to delivering a high quality of childcare to all children within the Nursery
We have a part-time position and a fill-time position working on a temporary basis with opportunities to become permanent staff members. To apply, click apply now with your CV, or alternatively call Jade on 01132 440140 for a confidential chat about this role or similar roles we are working on.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.