Immediate start available
Pay from £10 per hour
Celsian Education have an opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work with a secondary SEND school in Bury.
The school is specifically looking for candidates who can work 1:1 with pupils who can have physical disabilities,as well as in very small groups with the pupils who work on life skills as well as take part in Literacy and Numeracy lessons.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience working with Special Educational Needs
- Manual Handling - working with pupils have physical disabilities
- Working on a 1-2-1 basis with young people
- Pastoral support
- Sensory environment experience
- Care or school based experience is desired
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk
your application has been submitted