We are seeking an English Intervention Teacher to join a Salford based secondary school from Monday 16th August for a minimum of two terms.
This role would ideally suit an Early Careers Teacher (EQT)/Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), cover supervisor, non-qualified teacher or a graduate who is interested in pursuing a teaching career.
You will be a passionate and driven person, tasked with delivering stimulating and innovative lesson plans for your students.
As an English Intervention Teacher, they key areas of responsibility will be:
- To plan teaching to achieve outstanding progress in students learning
- To set high expectations for students behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through well focused teaching and the development of positive and productive relationships
- To use a variety of teaching methods and resources, which sustain the momentum of students work and keeps all pupils engaged
- To use assessment information to inform planning and maximise progress
- To mark and monitor students work providing constructive feedback and setting appropriate targets to maximise progress
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain teaching experience with the support and guidance from the Deputy Headteacher and the rest of the faculty.
Apply now with your CV or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk for similar roles.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted