Are you a caring, compassionate and nurturing Learning Support Assistant that is experienced in working with SEND students?
Does enabling pupils with special needs gain access to a high-quality education give you job satisfaction and a sense of pride?
Then we have the job for you!
Celsian Education is working in partnership with an "outstanding" SEND school in Bury to appoint a creative and dynamic SEND Learning Support Assistant. The ideal individual will have experience supporting different needs including ASD, MLD, SLD and PMLD.
You will provide 1:1 support to enable pupils to access lessons and also take the lead in supporting small group work too. As part of this fantastic team, you will instantly feel like part of the school and will be given all of the tools and support to be successful from day one.
To be considered for this Learning Support Assistant role, you must -
- Be able to commit to a long-term role
- Have experience working with young people with SEND
- Hold a Team-Teach qualification or have a willingness to participate in a training course
- Have a passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- Be emotionally and physically resilient
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communication abilities
- Be able to build strong relationships with both students and staff
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted