Level 2 Teaching Assistant - South Manchester
Celsian Education wish to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and reliable Level 2 Teaching Assistant who has experience of working with children in KS2 in a Primary setting.
You will be joining a caring, dynamic and forward thinking two-form entry Primary school in South Manchester.
This Level 2 Teaching Assistant role is to start in January on a full time basis and is expected to continue until Easter.
To be successful in the role, you are required to -
· Have recent experience working with KS2 children
· Implement agreed work programmes with individuals/groups
· Establish productive working relationships with pupils
· Act as a role model and set high expectations
· Compliment the work of teachers and take responsibility for agreed learning activities
· Implement individual education/ behaviour plans
· Offer a can do approach and be child centred
· Commit to a long-term role
· Be emotionally and physically resilient
· Have a calm and positive attitude
· Have good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
· Be able to build strong relationships with both students and staff
When you work with Celsian Education, you get:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
· Opportunities to progress your career
· On-going career advice from a dedicated consultant
· Free regular CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted