Full-Time Maths Teacher Required Immediate Start Are you an inspiring Maths Teacher who has the rare ability to engage students in Maths lessons? Have you...
Primary Teachers all around Worcester!
Are you looking for a job that can fit in with your lifestyle, where you can be slightly more flexible with regards to the days you work? One brilliant reason why our Teachers love day to day supply.
Or are you perhaps looking for a longer term or permanent job to keep yourself committed to one school?
At Celsian we are working with a number of schools in Worcester, who have vacancies for Easter starts and September!
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- You must be loyal to the development and ongoing support for the future generations
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be flexible.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be able to form strong relationships with parents / carers.
- Completely Free CPD courses and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation.
- You have the opportunity to work elsewhere within Celsian all across the UK!
- A dedicated consultant and compliance admin who will be working on your behalf.
Please get in touch with me ASAP, as we will be holding a Worcester open day on the 5th of April for all to attend and register. Please call: 0121 6334698 and ask for Owen Phillips.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.