Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for...
Graduate Secondary Cover Supervisor Derbyshire
- £70-80 per day The cover supervisor's main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
Cover supervising is a great way to gain experience to get on to a teacher training or PGCE courses and for networking in schools without having to: plan, have all the subject knowledg, mark work, or, homework
- Most secondary schools are located on public service routes so easy to get to even if you don't drive
- Most of our schools are good or outstanding
- Person Specification - Graduate Secondary Cover Supervisor Derbyshire
- A degree in any subject
- A passion for working with young people
- A desire to springboard into a career in education
- Dedication and commitment to providing young people with a fantastic education
- When you apply with Celsian
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Free face to face CPD courses.Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers f
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.