ICT Teacher- Derbyshrie Nottinghamshire
- £118-£170Teaching Assistant for immediate start
- Work across the county in locations to suit you and schools that suit you
- We have a wealth of opportunities for you to chose from
- Person Specification - ICT Teacher- Derbyshrie Nottinghamshire
- A Degree in computer science or ICT
- PGCE or recognised teaching qualification
- QTS or QTLS
- About the Role - ICT Teacher- Derbyshrie Nottinghamshire
- Starting in September
- 1-5 days a week
- School to suit you- we work on your behalf to get you the right job that fits you
- When you apply with Celsian, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.