As a leading UK brand, our recruitment consultants are key to our business success and we are now looking for our next ambitious, driven, billing recruiter to join our journey in the Leeds Branch.
Our current consultants tell us they love the career development, training, diversity and an opportunity to make work meaningful. Our office environments, ordinarily based in Leeds City centre, and wider social settings provide the perfect environment for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
Here at Celsian Education we focus on having a consultative approach with our partner schools to help them secure the best talent available to positively impact on the outcomes of the pupils of the city. We balance that with insightful conversations with our candidates and a dedication to development to ensure we can partner them with the right future employer and career path.
Our people are our number one priority. We focus on working together to deliver strong results for our clients and candidates alike and encourage growth and development for all of our staff at every level. A comprehensive career structure underpins our success as a market leader and access to an enormous breadth of CPD in conjunction with our parent company ensures you will be trained, supported and encouraged to succeed from the outset.
If you are motivated and energised by creating solutions and having a lasting, positive impact on the provision of education locally, then we would like to speak to you about what we do.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk within the Education sector
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the company's financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrable experience in the recruitment or sales industry
- Be resilient, capable of learning quickly and happy to work hard.
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working within tight deadlines and robust procedures.
- Have excellent communication skills and be capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you are interested in what you have read then please contact Associate Director, Richard Sykes today by emailing a CV or calling 0113 2440140
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted