Diverse Science Teachers required to teach in a variety of Secondary Schools in the Barnsley area. Celsian Education is working in partnership with a variety...
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client school in Derbyshire for a Teacher of Science capable of teaching all 3 Sciences up to GCSE level. This is a long term position starting in September 2018, with the possibility of becoming a permanent position for the correct candidate. We welcome applications from both experienced Sciences teachers as well as Newly Qualified Teachers of Science.
We are offering:
- Full time Science teaching position starting in September 2018
- Teaching a full timetable of KS3 and GCSE classes
- Full departmental responsibilities of planning and marking are required
- Pay in line with teaching scale point NQT- M6
You must be able to:
- Prepare and plan relevant lessons and activities, dependent on age group and ability
- Responsible for the assignment of homework and extra curricular activities
- Full marking of in class work and homework is essential
- Must evaluate student performance and plan accordingly to raise attainment
- Collaborate with teachers, students and parents to monitor and support progress
If you are a Science Teacher seeking a new challenge in September, or a Newly Qualified Teacher of Science seeking their first position, then please get in contact with the Derby Celsian to discuss this position.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.