Are you a highly motivated Primary Teacher that loves the variety of day to day supply? Do love the flexibility that working with a recruitment...
Supply Teachers needed for Primary Schools in Derby - EYFS/KS1/KS2
Derby City area - Flexible Hours available
Are you a qualified Primary School Teacher, who is looking for flexible work patterns? If so, Celsian Education's Derby Office are in a strong position to help.
Celsian Education's successful and busy Derby Office, are looking for flexible and enthusiastic Supply Teachers for our partner Primary schools throughout the Derby area. We are looking for newly qualified and experienced teachers, who have the ability to teach either EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
As a Celsian Supply Teacher you will require the following:
- Excellent communication skills, alongside good classroom management.
- UK QTS
- The ability to lead the lesson and do the marking.
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference.
- You will not be expected to teach all year groups.
- We do offer a holiday pay scheme, which you can opt out of if you wish.
- You will only travel up to an agreed distance, and not be expected to exceed that distance.
- All planning will be in place unless stated otherwise.
- You can work as many or as few shifts a week as you like.
Celsian Education will be able to offer Supply Teachers a friendly and approachable service, along with the following:
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements.
- The ability to pick and choose your own working pattern.
- The ability to work and experience different schools across Derby.
To apply for our varied and flexible Supply Teacher opportunities across Derby, call Branch Manager Daley Hebberd. Or email over your up-to-date CV today.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.