SIMS experienced School Administrator x3 l Bolton l SeptemberAre you an experienced school administrator? Do you have experience using SIMS? Are you looking for work...
School Data Manager - 1 year Contract
Celsian education are currently recruiting for a school data manager in the Cheshire area for a maternity cover to start in September. The role will be for an academic year
The school is a 'Good' school and is set in a stunning location.
The ideal person will have strong experience with SIMs, IT skills, data input into SIMs and general administration skills also.
You will be responsible for;
- Managing all data systems within the school, producing a wide variety of management data in order to inform strategic decision making and support the school's improvement
- Lead on an additional area commensurate with your skills and experience
- To be part of the administrative team and fulfil other administrative duties as required
- The successful candidate will have a proven record of Data Management in Schools
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.