Behaviour Mentor Starting ASAP Pupil Referral Unit Leicestershire***Behaviour Mentor required in a Pupil Referral Unit***Behaviour Mentor that is available immediately ***ideal for those that have...
Learning Mentor l Behaviour Support
Celsian Education are working with a SEND trust based in the Bolton area who are looking for specialist behaviour mentors. Due to an increased numbers of pupil exclusions on a national basis the trust have a number of pupils who need additional support and nurture.
Are you passionate about supporting the learning of all students? Can you help a young person display positive behaviour?
The role of a Behaviour Mentor will require you to work on one a one- two-one basis with pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will promote positive behaviour and ensure the young person has access to learning whilst also being involved in raising attainment for the pupil.
This position is specifically for a candidate that has experience dealing with pupils either in a mainstream or SEND setting who have additional needs that lead to challenging behaviour.
To be successful in the role -
- Experience working with SEMH pupils
- Worked with young people with challenging behaviour
- Have experience with early intervention
- Beneficial to have worked as a one-two-one teaching assistant
- For more information about this role or other opportunities across the Manchester area please contact Emma. In return for working for Celsian Education we offer continued Professional Development (CPD) and if you refer teachers or support staff to us and they work for us you are entered into our termly prize give away of £1000 holiday vouchers.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.