Intervention Teacher We are currently searching for an Intervention Teacher to work in a good school in Walsall.This role requires a teacher have a great...
One of my 2 form entry client primary schools based in Erdington are looking for a full time Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher to start In April (earlier start date is available) on a long term basis. This school has been recently been graded as Good by Ofsted with high praise given to the SLT and behaviour of the pupils.
The ideal Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher will have the following:
- Strong subject knowledge across the primary national curriculum
- At least 1 years UK based primary teaching experience
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and challenging sessions
- The school can offer the successful Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher:
- Excellent SLT who are committed to providing support at all levels
- Guaranteed PPA time
- A Teaching Assistant in every class
- On-site parking and accessible transport links
- Excellent on-site facilities
- If you are looking for a new full time role and would like to be considered for the role, send your CV through to Benjamin @ Celsian Education today for the chance of an immediate interview.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.