Are you a high energy Early Years Teacher that has an amazing ability make play an educational experience? Are you looking to build long-term relationships...
Early Years and Key Stage 1 teachers needed urgently!
Are you looking for regular work that is both local and flexible to your needs?
Do you want to work with a market leader in the region offering work in local Sheffield schools and the surrounding area?
Celsian Education is a market leader in the region with over 24 years experience working alongside the schools in the local area, providing both short and long-term solutions to their recruitment needs.
We are currently working with a number of client schools throughout Rotherham, providing support with both short-term and long-term requirements. As a result of the increase in demand, we are looking to recruit creative and innovative teachers and support staff across EYFS and KS1!
As a market leader in this area we are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation; when, where and how often you work is up to you.
Whether you are looking for ad-hoc, short or long term work, part time or full time, Celsian Education can help secure the post for you.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Phonics knowledge and KS1 SATs experience preferable
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with market leading CPD delivered by industry experts
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Market leading rates of pay (PAYE)
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- Recommend a Friend bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.