Experienced ICT Teacher- Derbyshire Rapidly Improving Secondary SchoolUp to £850 per weekExperienced ICT Teacher- Supply (October- end of the academic year 2018)Would you like to...
Are you a highly motivated ICT Teacher, who is able to quickly engage pupils in exciting computer technology lessons?
Celsian Education is working with a large Secondary School in Sheffield to recruit a knowledgeable IT Teacher to join their friendly Computer Science team on a full-time long-term assignment. Starting ASAP until July 2019 with a potential of going permanent. You will be required to plan and deliver inspiring computer science lessons to KS4 pupils, including GCSE booster sessions.
You will have access to high tech equipment to ensure you have the ability to deliver high-quality lessons, to pupils who have a great interest in following careers within IT. So if you want to pass on your wealth of knowledge to pupils that are eager to learn, apply for this role now.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- QTS certified
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.