Celsian Education are currently working alongside an Academy in Central Coventry to appoint an English Intervention Teacher.The ideal candidate will be available immediately for the...
I am currently working with a two form entry Primary school in Wolverhampton. They are seeking an experienced teacher to deliver Interventions to small groups of Year 5 and 6 pupils in preparation for SATs.
You will be working with both very high achieving and under achieving pupils. This role is to start as soon as possible and will be on an on-going basis. Hours are flexible, it could be part time or full time depending on your preferences.
If you hold QTS and have recent classroom experience, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Any previous SATs experience is desirable but not essential. This school, situated in the Wolverhampton area and has an excellent reputation in the local community and a very low staff turnover. This opportunity can offer you the following benefits:
- A chance to work within a Good school which is well respected in the community
- Fantastic resources available for learning: forest school, garden,
- Friendly and supportive staff who work as a team
- Parents who are highly engaged with school life
- Pupils with good behaviour, who love coming to school
- A dedicated consultant who only works with schools which are local to you
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Access to free CPD training both with Celsian and at theschool
- Automatic invites to networking and social events
- CV writing and interview advice
- If you are interested in this post then please apply by selecting the link above: or contact Benjamin Buttons on 0121 6334698
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.