MFL Teacher- Fully Qualified Spanish and French up to KS5- Derby and Derbyshire £118-170 per day plus Additional BenefitsMFL Spanish and French Teacher for immediate...
MFL Teacher- Fully Qualified Spanish and French up to KS5- Derby and Derbyshire
- £118-170 per day plus Additional Benefits
- MFL Spanish and French Teacher for immediate start
- Are you a dedicated and proven MFL teacher of Spanish and French? If so then Celsian have several opportunities for you for you to chose from. These opportunities are for long term full time work and require the ability to teach Spanish up to KS5. The role can be adjusted for you and your needs. This role also allows for excellent networking and CPD opportunities.
- The School - Derby and Derbyshire
- All the schools that have approached Celsian are Academies that are graded at least good if not outstanding. One school has fantastic modern facilities and resourcing located just outside of Derby City in a "generally well behaved and maintained school"
- Another school is located within a market town has an outstanding reputation and friendly staff that aim to build a community within their school- both staff and students.
- A Further inner city school with a good reputation have also approached Celsian
- Person Specification - Fully Qualified Spanish and French up to KS5- Derby and Derbyshire
- Must hold QTS and English Teaching Qualification
- Be able to teach up to KS5 Spanish
- Looking for full time work
- About the Role -Fully Qualified Spanish and French up to KS5- Derby and Derbyshire
- As a Fully Qualified Spanish and French up to KS5- Derby and Derbyshire you will be supporting pupils in Key Stage 3, 4 and 5, fostering a love of learning Foreign Languages . These roles are daily supply and short term, but with opportunities to lead onto a longer term position, with competitive rates of pay, starting from £118, reflecting previous experience working with children and workload.
- When you apply with Celsian, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.