EYFS TEACHING ASSISTANT- Celsian Education currently working in close partnership with a lively but welcoming primary school in Derby city centre, who are seeking an...
We are looking for Level 3 & 2 qualified Nursery Nurses to join this busy and forward-thinking Nursery located in Great Barr to work 2 day per week on a Thursday and a Friday,
The successful Nursery Nurse will be passionate about working with young children, a highly skilled, enthusiastic professional with a happy and outgoing dispositions.
Key responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse:
- To produce a fun and educational environment
- Follow the EYFS framework
- Maintaining health and safety
- Ensure the wellbeing of the children is maintained always
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our parents
- Key skills/ requirements:
- Minimum Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Previous nursery experience
- Able to work within a hardworking team
- Excellent communicator
- If you are interested, please apply now by selecting the link below
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.