Are you a level 2 or level 3 Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse who is currently seeking day to day or bank work? Then we...
Are you a level 2 or level 3 Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse who is currently seeking day to day or bank work? Then we have a number of exciting opportunities in the Walsall, Sutton and Great Barr areas of Birmingham for Nursery Nurse and Teaching Assistant roles . We also have a number of opening for day to day and bank work working with SEN Children.
We have the pleasure of working with a number of Nurseries and Schools in Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and Erdington who frequently require Nursery Nurses and Teaching Assistants. We are now hiring people to help make a positive impact on the learning of children in a number of primary schools in the Birmingham and Walsall areas.
Your responsibilities as a TA or Nursery Nurse
- You will be expected to deliver tailored teaching activates to pupils on either one-to-one basis, or in small groups
- You will make sure that the pupils that you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity
- Support the social and emotional development of pupils
- Manage challenging behaviour
- Guide and monitor pupil behaviour
- Starting salaries for teaching assistants and Nursery Nurses are between £11,000 and £15,000.
- We pay an hourly rate between £7.50 to £9.50 depending on experience
- With increased responsibility, you can expect earn between £15,000 and £21,000.
- Higher-level teaching assistants can earn between £21,000 and £25,000.Your salary will vary depending on the role, responsibility and educational setting. Including how many days per week you will work.Your rate of pay may be higher if you work through an educational recruitment agency, with. However, work is not always guaranteed or permanent.
- If you are interested then please apply by selecting the link below.
- There isn't a national pay scale to determine TA salaries. Most schools tend to go with wages set by the local education authority (LEA). However, this will vary on the type of school. Unlike state-funded schools, independent, academy and free schools are not obligated to pay according to LEA guidelines.
- We can offer both long term and permanent role as well as day to day and bank work,
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.