Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for...
Are you a confident Primary Teacher available for long-term work in September?
Celsian Education is working with a forward thinking Primary School in Rotherham to recruit a diverse Primary Teacher to provide PPA cover on a full-time basis until Christmas.
You will be delivering lessons across the school so experience in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 are required. Flexibility, adaptability, good behaviour management and the ability to quickly build rapport is essential.
This school is always welcoming to staff and are determined to provide all pupils with the ability to access a high quality of education and instil drive and determination to help them succeed throughout their lives.
If you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time long-term work, we can help. Our schools are passionate about ensuring their supply staff are welcome and feel an integral part of their school team. This means you have every chance of having the consistency of work at the same time as working in a variety of local schools to you.
About the School...- Friendly and welcoming school- Supportive members of staff- Committed to making a difference to the lives of their pupils
- Passionate about providing children with creative teaching to aid their learning and development- You must be ambitious, organised and creative with the ability to create different lessons and activities- Excellent knowledge on the Primary National Curriculum and significant experience teaching in KS1 and experience with KS1 SATs preparation and phonics screening
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.