Celsian Education are looking for a self-motivated, driven and resilient individual to join our team of experienced Recruitment Consultants in Manchester.
Our aim is to be the most trusted and influential staffing business within the education industry. We achieve this every day by shaping our conduct and attitude around a set of simple, powerful values.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Celsian Education, you are responsible for building your candidate pool and business in a specialist sector (primary/secondary/SEN). You will be working with schools to place teachers and support staff on a temporary or permanent basis.
To be successful as a Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Have previous experience in recruitment, ideally within the education sector
- Be confident in making strategic sales and business development calls to schools across your local area
- Advertise, source and recruit quality teachers and support staff to meet the recruitment needs of your schools
- Match your candidates to temporary and permanent job placements
- Build relationships with key decision makers in schools
- Work to KPIs and targets in line with your business
Benefits that go beyond
- Work from home 2-3 days per week
- Uncapped commission scheme
- 30 days holiday + UK Bank holidays
- Company pension
- Lifestyle rewards
- Your birthday off
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
To be considered for this role please apply with an up to date CV now or call Yuen Sin for an informal confidential chat on 0161 839 8005.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted