Computer Science Teacher required Derby DE65 Start date ASAP 4 Days a week £122-£185 per day! Duration until the end of autumn term in...
Teacher of Science - Derby
£118 - £176 per day
This position is due to start on January 2020
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a successful Secondary School in Derby to recruit a science specialist to join their teaching team, to deliver Biology, Chemistry and Physics lessons.
The school are looking for a passionate Science, Chemistry, Biology or Physics Teacher (who can teach at least one of these specialism up to A Level) to join their well established facility.
Should you feel this role is suitable for you please read the criteria details below and submit your CV.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Chemistry, Physics or Biology Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Experience of supporting SEND pupils in a mainstream education- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
What Celsian Education can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day opportunities
- A variety of work in all key stages
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.