Complex Needs | TA | LSA | Leicestershire Celsian Education is looking for Specialist Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for students with Complex Needs...
Are you a qualified teacher that has taken some time away from the classroom?
Do you love to teach but struggle to commit to a permanent job? Or just want some flexibility in when you can work?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with primary and secondary schools in Rotherham and its surrounding areas. Due to a growing demand, we are looking for passionate teachers to work on day to day and long-term roles. We have an excellent track record of supporting teachers returning to work and successfully place them in schools where they thrive.
Working for Celsian Education for day to day and long term supply work is an ideal way to gain experience in a variety of school environments. If you are eager to get back into the swing of teaching without committing to a permanent job, have the energy to motivate pupils and love to teach we can help you.
What we require:
- B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First
- Have excellent knowledge of transitioning from Primary to Secondary Education
- Experience of teaching in a Primary or Secondary setting
- Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
- Have excellent subject knowledge.
- The ability to be flexible and available for work at short notice
- You must have a DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education.
What we offer:
- Flexibility in when you work
- Access to both temporary and long-term jobs at schools local to you
- Dedicated and highly experienced consultants committed to finding you suitable work
- Market leading rates of pay
- Regularly run, free CPD courses to keep your skills sharp and updated
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.