SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) Belper £55 £65 per day rateSEND Teaching Assistant for immediate startDo you have experienced in working with SEND students (EYFS, Primary...
SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) - Belper
£55 - £65 per day rate
SEND Teaching Assistant for immediate start
Do you have experienced in working with SEND students (EYFS, Primary and Post 16)?
Celsian Education are recruiting for brilliant SEN School in the Belper area or temporary and daily supply work as a Teaching Assistant (TA). Our school provide quality education for children within the local area, providing the foundations for their pupils' development. Teaching Assistants are vital to the overall learning and development of pupils at the school, tailoring their approach to optimise learning opportunities.
About the Role - SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) - Belper
- Working one to one or classroom based
- Happy to work with SEND students
- Want to help the students achieve to the best of their ability
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.