Are you a diverse and dedicated Primary Teacher that loves the variety and flexibility that supply teaching can provide? Celsian Education is working exclusively with...
Bradford Teachers - We need you!
Are you a qualified experienced Teacher or an NQT who lives in Bradford or is in a commutable location close by? If the answer is yes, then we have great work opportunities waiting for you.
Our partner schools are looking for dedicated teaching staff for day to day supply and for Long Term / Permanent Placements. We are offering a variety of work to fit everyone's needs - whether that be part time or full time, we can help find the roles suitable for you.
With great incentives and CPD schemes and excellent rates of pay we are the most respected Staffing Company in the business -
We are looking for someone who will have:
- The ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the National Curriculum, assessment and the needs of young learners within primary.
- Drive, ambition and high expectations with a commitment to facilitate excellent conditions for learning and exhibit high expectations
- Resilience to deal with the increasing developments in the exciting role of the classroom practitioner
- A desire to be creative and positive whilst retaining a key drive on basic skills development
- The ability to embrace change, reflect and strive for improvement in own professional practice
- Have excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills; experience in establishing and maintaining professional relationships.
We can offer:
- Specialist in house support from a range educational specialists to develop subject knowledge, pedagogy and classroom practice
- An exciting challenge to contribute to enhancing our schools on the drive to becoming exceptional
- Excellent Rates of pay and to paid to Scale for all Long Term Placements
- Ongoing CPD throughout the year offering courses such as MAKATON, Team Teach and Intensive Interaction
- A dedicated Consultant assigned to you to assist you with your placements
- A 4.9* rating on Google reviews from past and Present employees - ( Click to see )
- A compassionate family orientated team who are always happy to help
- Local Schools - or schools suited to your preferences and experience
If you are interested please don't hesitate to get in touch - contact Sam Harrison at
or call 01132440140
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.