Celsian Education are currently working with a number of Secondary schools in the Tameside area who require Behaviour Support SEMH Specialists. This is required both on a daily supply basis and long term requirements.
You will be required to be able to create positive behaviour environment and work closely with Teachers but it would expected that you would be able to offer exceptional class room management
As a Behaviour Support Specialists you will be required to:
- Work on a 121 basis with pupils with Social, Emotional & Mental Health issues
- Helping pupils' school work under the supervision of the Teacher
- Assisting pupils increase their confidence, self-esteem and independence
- You will be responsible for promoting positive behaviour and ensuring pupils are advancing and learning, allowing the children you will be working with to make positive progress
The successful candidate should:
- Have knowledge/interest and experience working with SEMH
- Be able to use positive reinforcement when supporting behaviour difficulties
- Be a patient and positive role model for children
- Have previous experience of working on a 121 basis as a Teaching Assistant
If you feel that you meet the requirements for these vacancies then please submit your CV along with a brief supporting and personal statement.
For more information about these roles or other opportunities within the Manchester Area, please contact Stephanie Theobald, Celsian Education 0161 8398005.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.