Are you an SEND (special educational needs/disabilities) teaching assistant seeking work in the Derby City or Derbyshire areas? Would you like flexible work to suit...
Supply Teachers - Sutton Coldfield, Erdington & Tamworth
We currently have huge demand for Primary Supply Teachers to work in locations across Sutton Coldfield, Erdington Tamworth and Walsall and other areas of Birmingham. Working at a variety of different School's - Assignments can vary from day to day, sickness cover, short and long term assignments. We are looking for qualified Supply Teachers across all year groups - including key stage one/two and early years, opportunities are endless and NQT'S would be suitable for many of our positions.
We offer excellent rates of pay and a dedicated consultant who will take the time to get to know you personally and support you every step of the way. Suitable applicants for these positions will:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification and hold QTS or NQT status
- Have a positive approach to managing difficult behaviour and be passionate about their subject.
- Have experience teaching at EYS, KS2 KS3, and KS4 & KS5 of the UK current curriculum.
- Have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- 2 recent Teaching referees The salary will be dependent on experience, in line with the main pay scale and upper pay scale.
- Supply Teachers that would like to be considered for these opportunities or to find out more please forward a CV as soon as possible or contact Benjamin Buttons at Celsian Education Birmingham
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.