Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for...
Are you a confident Teaching Assistant that has experience of supporting children on the Autism spectrum?
Celsian Educations SEN team are currently recruiting passionate SEND Teaching Assistants that specialise in supporting Autism. Whether you are looking for day to day, full time or part time assignments, Celsian Education can help secure the post for you. In particular, we are keen to recruit those with experience of working with children and young people who are on the autistic spectrum, have learning difficulties and behaviour that challenges.
As a member of a team, you will be supporting young people with ASD with their learning, understanding their preferences and needs. You will work alongside them, supporting in a range of activities, including developing independence in daily living, accessing work/education and leisure activities
We understand that working in these establishments can be challenging but are deeply rewarding, so we are seeking extraordinary, compassionate, enthusiastic, motivated and resilient candidates to support inspiring children with autism. Experience with autism is preferred but not essential
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and severe learning disabilities
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of schools
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.