Visual Impairment I Teaching Assistant I OldhamCelsian Education have an exciting opportunity for a level 3 teaching assistant to work 121 with a visually impaired...
Are you a Teaching Assistant experienced in supporting children from Nursery to Year 6?
Celsian Education is working a variety of schools in Barnsley to recruit diverse Teaching Assistants to work on both day to day and long-term assignments.
If you have commitments which mean that permanent work isn't suitable for your needs, this is a great way to build long-term relationships with schools and private nurseries, without the worry of not meeting the demands that long-term work can bring.
We are a highly experienced agency that has an excellent understanding of the demographics of South Yorkshire schools. With a passion for developing long-term relationships with candidates and schools, we have great success in developing excellent working relationships with you in schools where you thrive.
What you will require:
- Qualified to minimum Level 3
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.