We are seeking a number of SEN Support workers to work in number of schools across Walsall & Wolverhampton You will be a flexible, positive,...
Celsian Education are supporting a School in Walsall who are in search of Teaching Assistants to join for the spring and summer term starting in February 2018.
Great rates of pay
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your duties will include.
- 1:1 Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
- Working with students to help with class work.
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with Children aged 4 - 11 Years Old.
- Work as a part of a team and using your own initiative.
- 1 Years' Experience working with Children.
- Available full time and part time
- Able to travel to Walsall
- Minimum level 2 Qualified.
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.To become a key part of this wonderful School as a Teaching Assistant, send us your application now. Click 'Apply now' and send your CV to Benjamin Buttons at Celsian Education or call today on 0121 633 4698 for further details
- Working as a Teaching Assistant is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.