Celsian Education is working with a progressive School in Worksop to recruit a dynamic Year 5 Teacher to work on a 2 term assignment starting...
Are you a dedicated Primary School Teacher who is experienced in planning and delivering Year 6 lessons.
Celsian Education is working with a popular primary school in Sheffield to recruit a dedicated Year 6 Teacher to start work in September for a 1 year contract.
You will be teaching and supporting pupils towards and throughout their Key Stage 2 SAT's. In this stressful year, you will need to engage children of all levels and provide intervention for those struggling to engage. SPAG experience is required.
You will be working in a primary school that is dedicated to providing the highest quality education to develop young minds, they are eager to meet any teachers that share that passion as well as ensuring pupils are ready to start their final year in primary education. If you have the ability to motivate young minds and available full time for long-term work, we want to hear from you.
The school are offering:
- A highly motivated team who are welcoming, friendly and professionally generous
- Friendly, well-behaved children
- Support and opportunities to develop your career
The school are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
- Work with enthusiastic children
- Contribute and have an impact on the whole school curriculum
- Be a reflective practitioner who strives for excellence
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.