Celsian Education are looking for an energetic, driven and friendly individual to join our expanding team of Recruitment Consultants in Manchester.
As specialists in education recruitment, we've been matching exceptional teachers and support staff with fantastic primary, secondary and SEN schools for more than 20 years.
Our aim is to be the most trusted and influential staffing business within the education industry. And we achieve this every day by shaping our conduct and attitude around a set of simple, powerful values. You will need to be someone that can build up excellent relationships with both candidates and schools, confident of providing an excellent and supportive service to both. We pride ourselves on the excellent customer care that we provide. Treat people how you'd like to be treated! The successful candidate will be joining a company where there is a great team dynamic and culture, which has helped create a relaxed and successful working environment. As a Recruitment Consultant at Celsian Education, you will join a thriving team covering a specialist sector (primary/secondary/SEN) and will be responsible for building your candidate pool and school base across a local area. You will:
- Make strategic sales and business development calls to schools across your local area
- Build and develop your own candidate database by advertising, sourcing and recruiting quality teachers and support staff
- Match your candidates to temporary and permanent job placements
- Build relationships with key decision makers in schools
- Work to KPIs and targets in line with your business
A job you can feel proud of - in a profession that makes a difference
When you work for Celsian, you're part of a team and an industry that has a meaningful impact on the development of young lives, every day.
Join the experts
Celsian Education is part of Impellam Group, the UK's second-largest staffing business. As an employee, this gives you security and opportunity in equal measure. We offer industry-leading learning and development and a transparent and structured career plan.
Benefits that go beyond
- A great salary - from £22,500 per year to reflect skills and experience
- Uncapped commission scheme
- 30 days holiday + UK Bank holidays
- Company pension
- Lifestyle rewards
- Your birthday off
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- You will have a background in business development and/or recruitment
- Have excellent communication skills
- You will need to be a confident communicator who can collaboratively share their ideas with the team
- Have an outgoing personality
- Have the ability to remain calm in time sensitive situations
- Eager to succeed
- Prior knowledge of the education sector would be desirable however is not necessary, with the focus firmly on you as an individual and your potential.
Next Steps To be considered for this role please apply with an up to date CV now or call Yuen Sin for an informal confidential chat on 0161 839 8005.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted